14 Ocak 2013 Pazartesi

Adem-Havva diyaloglarinin perde?! arkasi - Part I



  • E -Erkek şöyle der : Görüsebilmeyi tabiki isterim
  • K- Kadin ne algilar :Isterim ama görüsmesek de olur  yani
  • KNI- Kadin ne duymak ister: Seni görmeyi deli gibi istiyorum !

  • M-Man says like that : Of course we can hang out sometimes.
  • W -How a woman perceiving it : But it's also ok. not to hang out.
  • WW-What a woman wants to hear : I am dying to see you !

  • E-Sacmaliyorsun...
  • K- Salakca konusuyorsun!
  • KNI-Bence makul degil soyledigin ama anliyorum.

  • M: You don't make any sense...
  • W-You talk bullshit 
  • WW- I think it is not really logical what u say but i understand you

  • E-Cok yorgunum...
  • K-Istemiyorum!
  • KNI-Tamam,neden olmasin !

  • M: I am very tired
  • W: I don't want!
  • WW: Sure,why not!

  • E-O benim annem,ne yapabilirim ?!
  • K-Annemin tarafini tutacagim tabiki,ne sandin !
  • KNI-Annem oyle oyle,haklisin canim cok haklisin.

  • M-She is my mom,what i can do?!
  • W-Of course i will be on my mom's side,what u were hoping !
  • WW:I know the way my mom is ,dear, you are so right!

  • E-Hiiic,,,,Hicbirsey düsünmüyorum.
  • K-Tabiki dusunuyorum,herseyi söylemek zorunda miyim? Bunu da bilmeyiver!
  • KNI- Isle alakali bebegim...anlatmayayim simdi,sıkılırsın.

  • M:Nothing,i don't think of anything.
  • W-I course i think of something,do i have to tell you everything ?!
  • WW:It's about the job, i don't wanna annoy you with these details.

  • E- Gelmek istemiyor musun? Peki canim nasil istersen...
  • K-Gelmezsen gelme!
  • KNI-Lütfen geeel...!

  • M:You don't wanna come? Ok.As you wish...
  • W:I don't give a shit if you don't come!
  • WW-Please comeeeeeee!

  • E-Tabiki Seni Seviyorum.
  • K-E yani,oyle demem lazim simdi,ne diyecektim.
  • KNI-Sevmek ne kelime,sana tapiyorum!

  • M:Of course I love you.
  • W:Of course i should say that,that was the thing to say at that moment.
  • WW:Loving you? I adore you !

  • E-Arkadaslarla disari cikacagiz bu gece.
  • K- Warning Warning Warning !!
  • KNI-Cikacagiz ama istemezsen cikmam,seninle vakit gecirmek benim icin daha onemli

  • M: I am going to hang out with friends tonight
  • W:Warning ,warning,warning!!
  • WW: i am planning to go out but if you don't want me go out, it's more important to me to spend time w/u

  • E-Guzel bir kadin.
  • K-Cok guzel bir kadin!
  • KNI-Guzel mi? bilmem hic dikkat etmedim.

  • M: A beautiful woman.
  • W:A  very beautiful woman!
  • WW:Is she? i don't know,i didn't pay attention...

  • E- Cok kadinla beraber oldum
  • K-Bir elin bes parmagini gecmez,hava atiyorum.
  • KNI-Ne onemi var senden oncekilerin...

  • M: I slept with many women
  • W:Actually it is not more than my finger that i can count.
  • WW:Who cares about the women i met before i knew you...

  • E-Ben seni arayacagim.
  • K-Bekle,canim ne zaman isterse o zaman ararim ,belki de aramam...
  • KNI-........  (Action!)

  • M: I will call you.
  • W:You can wait,i call you whenever i want or maybe i won't call at all!
  • WW:..... (Action!)

  • E- Hmm Anladim.
  • K-Anlamiyorum,kapa ceneni ya da konuyu degistir..uffff
  • KNI- Sundan dolayi ve sundan dolayi yaptin su bu oldu...evet,tabiki anliyorum.

  • M: Hmm, i understand ( i understood)
  • W: I don't understand,just shut up and change the subject,pffff
  • WW: You did this because of that, you did that because of this, yes,i understand you very well.

  • E-Yok canim ya,gelemem
  • K-Canim seni gormeyi istemiyor.
  • KNI: Hemeeeen geliyorum.

  • M:No dear,i can not come
  • W:I am not willing to see you
  • WW: I will be right there !

  • E-Ciddi bir iliski istemiyorum.
  • K-Seninle laylaylom takilalim iste...
  • KNI :Beraber oldugum kisiyi de ,iliskimi de ciddiye alirim tabiki..!

  • M: I don't want a serious relationship.
  • W:We are just having fun together...
  • WW: I take serious both my relationship and the person i am with.

  • E-O gun isim var,su gun olur mu
  • K-Seni gormemek icin bahane ariyorum iste..!
  • KNI :Yarin da olur,bugun de...

  • M: I must work that day,how about this day?
  • W: I am just looking for an excuse not to see you...!
  • WW: Today is good,tomorrow is good too..

  • E:Cok iyi sevisiyorsun!
  • K-Seksten baska birseyin ilgimi cekmiyor.
  • KNI: Ne guzel bakiyorsun....

  • M:You are so good in bed
  • W: I am not interested in anything else but sex !
  • WW: How lovely you look at...

  • E-Tabiki baska kadinlarla flort etmiyorum,alakasi yok.
  • K-Konusuyorum tabiki,ohooo sen uyu...
  • KNI :Aklina bile getirme,senden baska kimse ilgimi cekmiyor.

  • M: Of course,i don't flirt with other women,what are u talking about .
  • W:Keep sleeping dear,i am having so much fun around.
  • WW:Don't even think about it,i am not interested in anyone else but only you!

  • Orneklerin sonu yok,devam edecek..... There is no such an end of these examples...